Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q345 Low Carbon Steel||Standard:||GB, ASTM,BS|
|Main Structure:||Prefabricated H Section Beam||Purlin:||C/Z Galvanized Section Steel|
|Bracing Parts:||Round/ L Shape Steel||Wall & Roof:||Colored Steel Sheets|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dip Galvanised Or Paint||Color Option:||Red,Grey, Blue,Black|
|Drawing Design:||PKPM, TEKALA||Installation:||Installation Drawing Or Engineer Guide|
workshop steel buildings,
metal workshop buildings
Low Cost Prefabricated Steel Structure H Beams For Workshops With White Color
1. The tensile strength of steel is much more times greater than concrete.
2. Steel is also ductile in nature.
3. Steel has also the high strength to weight ratio as compared to concrete.
4. Steel structures are also preferred when time span is small. Construction rate is very fast.
5. Steel bars are also reusable.
6. Steel structures can be extended in any direction.
7. Steel has smaller columns as compared to concrete columns, so do to this more space will be available for some other functions.
8. As steel structures are lighter then concrete, therefore there is less cost used and foundation of structure become less expensive.
9. Steel structures are cost-effective
|Main Steel Frame||Column||Q235, Q345 / S275/ S355 welded H section steel/ Trusse Section|
|Beam||Q235, Q345 / S275/ S355 welded H section steel/ Trusse Section|
|Secondary Frame||Purlin||Q235/Q345/ G450 C and Z purlin|
|Knee brace||Q235B Angle Steel|
|Tie Rod||Q235B Circular Steel Pipe|
|Brace||Q235B Round Bar|
|Vertical and Horizontal Support||Q235B Angle Steel, Round Bar or Steel Pipe|
|Maintenance system||Roof Panel||EPS Sandwich Panel / Glass Fiber Sandwich Panel /Rock Wool Sandwich Panel / Pu Sandwich Panel /Steel Sheet|
|Wall Panel||Sandwich Panel / Corrugated Steel Sheet|
|Accessories||Window||Aluminium Alloy Window / PVC Window / Sandwich Panel Window|
|Door||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door / Rolling Metal Door / Personal Door|
|Live load on Roof||In 120kg/Sq.m (Color steel panel surrounded)|
|Wind Resistance Grade||12 Grades|
|Structure Usage||Up to 50 years|
|Finishing Options||Vast array of colors and textures available|
|Paint Options||Zinc rich epoxy painting, one primary painting, two finish painting (gray paint, red paint, white paint, epoxy zinc etc.) Or Galvanized.|
|Main Structures in Container|
|Size||No longer than 11.8m|
|Weight||10~28 tons in each container|
|Details||The heavy elements: loaded in 40ft OT or loaded in 40HC,40GP or 20GP with steel pallet by crane and forklift.|
|The light elements: loaded in 40HC, 40GP or 20GP by hands.|
|Small parts: in bags or boxes in case lost|
All the elements should be fixed or stable in the containers in case scratch or broken.
Contact Person: Anna Ye